We’re hoping everyone has a great Labor Day trip in progress today (or at least some enjoyable rest and relaxation). We’re back in the Midwest bouncing around between friends and family. Next weekend we head to London! We can’t wait.
Read Our Book:
Read about Paul fighting off a charging bear with a Fat Tire beer can (kinda made up). And this: Lisa meeting a talking piece of poo in the middle of the desert (maybe that was dehydration). And we realize that the meaning of life is wrapped up in a motel waffle (this is probably true).
Pick up a copy right now on Amazon.
Follow Paul and Lisa:
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Hacker Casual:
- Leicester City’s big win, Apple douchery from @VellumAtlanta, mom’s gifts with @StyleGF, and more
- Featured: New Balance ML574 Sneakers for $40
- How to Communicate With Your Team When HipChat is Down
- Tech Tuesday: Get a Microsoft Surface Book for $150 Off
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: May 2, 2016
- A tip for @Uber, the road to the fryer with @LuckyPeach, blazer shopping with @Dappered, and more
- Today Only: Gap chambray tropical short sleeve standard fit shirt, $25
- The History of a Spring Staple: The Military Jacket
- Tech Tuesday: Anova Sous Vide WiFi Precision Cooker