If you’re embarking on a long-term trip and selling your home or moving out of your apartment, you’ll need to find a new destination for your mail. You might be tempted to think that you can go without mail during a long-term trip, but you still need an address, even in this age of paperless statements, to receive critical pieces of mail – especially around tax time. First: reduce the […]Read more
Tagged with "change address - Driving Inertia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Hacker Casual:
- Reading List: Turkey Day Edition ft. Li-Fi, Cyberplants, Imaginary Time, & the no-so-soothing Jazz of H. Jon Benjamin
- Four (Tech) Things to Be Thankful For
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: November 23, 2015
- Friday Reading List: Uppers+downers, how dress shoes are made, and Linux security concerns
- Today Only: J.Crew Factory & Barneys Warehouse 50% off Sales
- November Prize: Win an Amazon Fire Tablet
- Impulse Buy: $29.99 Levi’s 511 in Rigid Dragon
- Tech Deals Tuesday, featuring the MSI CS61 Gaming Laptop for $499
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: November 16, 2015