If you’re embarking on a long-term trip and selling your home or moving out of your apartment, you’ll need to find a new destination for your mail. You might be tempted to think that you can go without mail during a long-term trip, but you still need an address, even in this age of paperless statements, to receive critical pieces of mail – especially around tax time. First: reduce the […]Read more
Tagged with "why do i need to get mail - Driving Inertia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
We're on month 16 of our 12-month adventure. Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we drove around the United States (35,000 miles!), seeing what we'd find. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region where we're plotting our next move.
- Boston Style on Dappered
- Drinking in Death Valley on Matador
- Packing for a Long Road Trip on Dappered
- Phoenix Style on Dappered
- Remove Red Wine Stains With Baking Soda on Dappered
- Revisiting the Road Trip Packing List on Dappered
- Southern California Style on Dappered
- The Best Smartphone-Suit Compromise on Dappered
- Wisconsin Northwoods Style on Dappered
- The Sentimental Case of Wine: Why You Should Split a Case with Your Friends
- “Oh Honey…At Least You’re Still Young.” On Dealing with Unsolicited Advice Behind the Tasting Bar.
- Working on the Bottling Line
- Paso Robles in February
- The Most Innovative Ways to Sneak Wine…Anywhere