If you’re embarking on a long-term trip and selling your home or moving out of your apartment, you’ll need to find a new destination for your mail. You might be tempted to think that you can go without mail during a long-term trip, but you still need an address, even in this age of paperless statements, to receive critical pieces of mail – especially around tax time. First: reduce the […]Read more
Tagged with "why do i need to get mail - Driving Inertia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Nashbar’s “Price Protection” Examined
- Breakaway Deals, Mar. 3 : Reynolds Road Bike Wheels For 34-49% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Conor Mullervy (@conormullervy)
- Pearl Izumi Quest Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey, 51% Off
- Chainlinks from @pinkbike @bikehugger @TheRadavist @inrng and More!
- Get Giro Gauge Mountain Bike Shoes for $95 Today and More
- Breakaway Deals, Feb. 24 : Bike Travel Cases For Up To 44% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Brent Bookwalter (@brentbookwalter)
- Get Reynolds Assault Limited, Reynolds Solitude SE Road Wheelsets for 50% Off