If you’re embarking on a long-term trip and selling your home or moving out of your apartment, you’ll need to find a new destination for your mail. You might be tempted to think that you can go without mail during a long-term trip, but you still need an address, even in this age of paperless statements, to receive critical pieces of mail – especially around tax time. First: reduce the […]Read more
Tagged with "reduce junk mail - Driving Inertia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Deal Domestique, Jan. 27 : Indoor Bike Rack Edition
- T&T Q&A with Robin Farina (@Robin_Farina)
- Get Performance Ultra Shorts for Over 40% Off Today and Tomorrow
- Mekk Poggio 2.5 and 3.5 Carbon Road Bike Clearance
- Cheap Fat Bike Guide 2015
- Deal Domestique, Jan. 20 : Lake Cycling Shoes on Sale for 50% Off and More
- T&T Q&A with Brandon Freyer (@brfreyer)
- Five Items Worth a Look from Nashbar’s Monday Madness Sale
- New Year’s Cycling Resolutions: Getting More Out of Riding Indoors