If you’re embarking on a long-term trip and selling your home or moving out of your apartment, you’ll need to find a new destination for your mail. You might be tempted to think that you can go without mail during a long-term trip, but you still need an address, even in this age of paperless statements, to receive critical pieces of mail – especially around tax time. First: reduce the […]Read more
Tagged with "address for longterm travel - Driving Inertia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- T&T Q&A with Conor Mullervy (@conormullervy)
- Download The Inner Ring’s TdF Calendar
- Breakaway Deals, June 9 : Stan’s Mountain Bike Wheelset For 36% Off And More
- Chicago Cyclists: Beware (Or Get Bare)
- Breakaway Deals, June 9 : Orbea Orca Bronze Dama M70 Road Bike For 43% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Chloe Woodruff (@chloewoodruff)
- ENVE Road And MTB Wheels On Sale For 25-32% Off
- Breakaway Deals, June 2 : Early Summer Doldrums Edition