If you’re embarking on a long-term trip and selling your home or moving out of your apartment, you’ll need to find a new destination for your mail. You might be tempted to think that you can go without mail during a long-term trip, but you still need an address, even in this age of paperless statements, to receive critical pieces of mail – especially around tax time. First: reduce the […]Read more
Tagged with "address for longterm travel - Driving Inertia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Deal Domestique, Nov. 25 : Black Friday Cycling Deals Edition 2014
- Campagnolo Scirocco 35 Road Wheelset for $260
- Think There’s a CrossFit Cult? Try Cycling.
- Deal Domestique, Nov. 18 : Free Shipping Edition
- Cranksgiving is Saturday
- How to Arrive by Bike to a Job Interview (Without Looking Like You Biked There)
- Stan’s NoTubes ZTR Alpha 340 Disc Road Wheelset for 44% Off
- Deal Domestique, Nov. 11 : Framed Fat Bikes for 50% Off and More
- Buying from Chain Reaction Cycles: How it Works