If you’re embarking on a long-term trip and selling your home or moving out of your apartment, you’ll need to find a new destination for your mail. You might be tempted to think that you can go without mail during a long-term trip, but you still need an address, even in this age of paperless statements, to receive critical pieces of mail – especially around tax time. First: reduce the […]Read more
Tagged with "address for longterm travel - Driving Inertia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Hacker Casual:
- @Dappered Reacts to @suitsupply, @GooglePlay Gets Podcasts, and @Thrillist Calendars Beer
- Gap Original 1969 Straight Fit Jeans, $42, Other Fits 30-40% Off
- Smartwool PhD Ultra Light Socks Review
- Tech Deals Tuesday: Get a Google Chromecast Audio or TV Model for $25* and More
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: February 1, 2016
- @modestmanstyle takes on @GQMagazine, @TMFHousel makes us rich(er), and @jackboulware reminds us Steve Jobs is dead
- North Face Jackets Are On Sale, Cover All Your End-of-Winter Needs
- Uniqlo Airism Boxer Brief Review
- Tech Deals Tuesday: A Super-Bowl-Ready (And Streaming-Ready) TV for $299 and More