One Sunday afternoon we’re sitting at a table in the window of Wilde in the Lakeview neighborhood of Chicago. As usual, we’re feeling down on our corporate jobs and the prospect of another dull and unchallenging week. Suddenly Paul says, “Let’s take off for a year.” I’m feeling crabby; the usual Sunday afternoon crabbiness. I say, “I don’t even see the point of talking about stuff like this. It’s too […]Read more
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Hacker Casual:
- Leicester City’s big win, Apple douchery from @VellumAtlanta, mom’s gifts with @StyleGF, and more
- Featured: New Balance ML574 Sneakers for $40
- How to Communicate With Your Team When HipChat is Down
- Tech Tuesday: Get a Microsoft Surface Book for $150 Off
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: May 2, 2016
- A tip for @Uber, the road to the fryer with @LuckyPeach, blazer shopping with @Dappered, and more
- Today Only: Gap chambray tropical short sleeve standard fit shirt, $25
- The History of a Spring Staple: The Military Jacket
- Tech Tuesday: Anova Sous Vide WiFi Precision Cooker