Contact Paul and Lisa
Send us a tip, recommendation, rant, or rave. We can't wait to hear from you!
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Competitive Cyclist’s Giro Celebration Sale
- Read: The South, Cycling Near The Town Of Guardiaregia, Italy
- Breakaway Deals, May 19 : Fox Baggy Mountain Bike Shorts For 45% Off And More
- Cheapest Price For A Garmin Edge 810 GPS Bike Computer?
- T&T Q&A with Lex Albrecht (@Lex_Albrecht)
- The Giro d’Italia …
- Breakaway Deals, May 12 : Mavic TN119 Mountain Bike Wheels For 57% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Bobby Sweeting (@SweetingR)
- Chainlinks from @giroditalia @TheRadavist @inrng @bikeyface @VICESports @rouleurmagazine and More