Contact Paul and Lisa
Send us a tip, recommendation, rant, or rave. We can't wait to hear from you!
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
- Boston Style on Dappered
- Drinking in Death Valley on Matador
- Packing for a Long Road Trip on Dappered
- Phoenix Style on Dappered
- Remove Red Wine Stains With Baking Soda on Dappered
- Revisiting the Road Trip Packing List on Dappered
- Southern California Style on Dappered
- The Best Smartphone-Suit Compromise on Dappered
- Trail & Tarmac
- Wisconsin Northwoods Style on Dappered
- How to Build a Colnago C60 Frame [Video]
- Deal Domestique, July 22 : Smith Pivlock V2 Sunglasses for 69% Off and More
- Tour de France 2014, Wine Edition Part 2
- Vuelta Corsa Carbon 50 SE Wheelset for 60% Off