Pies and Pints, damn you. We were just going to stop in Charleston, West Virginia (aka: the most northern city of the South, the most southern city of the North, Chemical Valley, The Capital City, Chucktown, Charly West) for the library WiFi, but we arrived a bit late, stayed a bit long, and needed a meal. I found Pies and Pints on the interwebs. Lisa and I strolled down the […]Read more
Browsing Category "West Virginia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
- Boston Style on Dappered
- Drinking in Death Valley on Matador
- Packing for a Long Road Trip on Dappered
- Phoenix Style on Dappered
- Remove Red Wine Stains With Baking Soda on Dappered
- Revisiting the Road Trip Packing List on Dappered
- Southern California Style on Dappered
- The Best Smartphone-Suit Compromise on Dappered
- Trail & Tarmac
- Wisconsin Northwoods Style on Dappered
- The Sentimental Case of Wine: Why You Should Split a Case with Your Friends
- “Oh Honey…At Least You’re Still Young.” On Dealing with Unsolicited Advice Behind the Tasting Bar.
- Working on the Bottling Line
- Paso Robles in February
- The Most Innovative Ways to Sneak Wine…Anywhere