Pies and Pints, damn you. We were just going to stop in Charleston, West Virginia (aka: the most northern city of the South, the most southern city of the North, Chemical Valley, The Capital City, Chucktown, Charly West) for the library WiFi, but we arrived a bit late, stayed a bit long, and needed a meal. I found Pies and Pints on the interwebs. Lisa and I strolled down the […]Read more
Browsing Category "West Virginia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Hacker Casual:
- Reading List: Turkey Day Edition ft. Li-Fi, Cyberplants, Imaginary Time, & the no-so-soothing Jazz of H. Jon Benjamin
- Four (Tech) Things to Be Thankful For
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: November 23, 2015
- Friday Reading List: Uppers+downers, how dress shoes are made, and Linux security concerns
- Today Only: J.Crew Factory & Barneys Warehouse 50% off Sales
- November Prize: Win an Amazon Fire Tablet
- Impulse Buy: $29.99 Levi’s 511 in Rigid Dragon
- Tech Deals Tuesday, featuring the MSI CS61 Gaming Laptop for $499
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: November 16, 2015