Pies and Pints, damn you. We were just going to stop in Charleston, West Virginia (aka: the most northern city of the South, the most southern city of the North, Chemical Valley, The Capital City, Chucktown, Charly West) for the library WiFi, but we arrived a bit late, stayed a bit long, and needed a meal. I found Pies and Pints on the interwebs. Lisa and I strolled down the […]Read more
Browsing Category "West Virginia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Deal Domestique, Aug. 19 : Serfas Harness Sunglasses for 58% Off and More
- Easton Haven 29er Wheelset Under $500
- Chainlinks: Best of the Bike Web, August 15, 2014
- Get a Brooks B17 Saddle for $94
- Deal Domestique, Aug. 12 : Road Racing Wheelsets for 60% Off and More
- 24-Hour Price Drop from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Sidi GENIUS 6.6 Carbon Lite Cycling Shoes 42% Off and More from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giro Prolight Road Bike Helmets for 50% Off
- The Costal Bike Route Along Highway 101 in San Diego, California