Pies and Pints, damn you. We were just going to stop in Charleston, West Virginia (aka: the most northern city of the South, the most southern city of the North, Chemical Valley, The Capital City, Chucktown, Charly West) for the library WiFi, but we arrived a bit late, stayed a bit long, and needed a meal. I found Pies and Pints on the interwebs. Lisa and I strolled down the […]Read more
Browsing Category "West Virginia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Chainlinks from @pinkbike @bikehugger @TheRadavist @inrng and More!
- Get Giro Gauge Mountain Bike Shoes for $95 Today and More
- Breakaway Deals, Feb. 24 : Bike Travel Cases For Up To 44% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Brent Bookwalter (@brentbookwalter)
- Get Reynolds Assault Limited, Reynolds Solitude SE Road Wheelsets for 50% Off
- Get a AGU Varese Softshell Cycling Jacket for Under $55 Today
- Apply Sunscreen AFTER Filling Your Pockets: Cycling Common Sense I Learned the Hard Way
- Breakaway Deals, Feb. 17 : Andy Hampsten Edition
- T&T Q&A with Todd Wells (@yotwells)