Pies and Pints, damn you. We were just going to stop in Charleston, West Virginia (aka: the most northern city of the South, the most southern city of the North, Chemical Valley, The Capital City, Chucktown, Charly West) for the library WiFi, but we arrived a bit late, stayed a bit long, and needed a meal. I found Pies and Pints on the interwebs. Lisa and I strolled down the […]Read more
Browsing Category "West Virginia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Picks From The @Nashbar Black Friday Throwdown
- Chainlinks from @bikehugger @bikehacks @bikeyface @urbanvelo @fatcyclist and More!
- Deal Domestique, Nov. 25 : Black Friday Cycling Deals Edition 2014
- Campagnolo Scirocco 35 Road Wheelset for $260
- Think There’s a CrossFit Cult? Try Cycling.
- Deal Domestique, Nov. 18 : Free Shipping Edition
- Cranksgiving is Saturday
- How to Arrive by Bike to a Job Interview (Without Looking Like You Biked There)
- Stan’s NoTubes ZTR Alpha 340 Disc Road Wheelset for 44% Off