Pies and Pints, damn you. We were just going to stop in Charleston, West Virginia (aka: the most northern city of the South, the most southern city of the North, Chemical Valley, The Capital City, Chucktown, Charly West) for the library WiFi, but we arrived a bit late, stayed a bit long, and needed a meal. I found Pies and Pints on the interwebs. Lisa and I strolled down the […]Read more
Browsing Category "West Virginia"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- T&T Q&A with Conor Mullervy (@conormullervy)
- Download The Inner Ring’s TdF Calendar
- Breakaway Deals, June 9 : Stan’s Mountain Bike Wheelset For 36% Off And More
- Chicago Cyclists: Beware (Or Get Bare)
- Breakaway Deals, June 9 : Orbea Orca Bronze Dama M70 Road Bike For 43% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Chloe Woodruff (@chloewoodruff)
- ENVE Road And MTB Wheels On Sale For 25-32% Off
- Breakaway Deals, June 2 : Early Summer Doldrums Edition