We had been warned that Great Smoky Mountains National Park was the busiest park in the country. But it’s hard to imagine what 9,000,000 visitors per year means, or even what 60,000 visitors per busy weekend looks like. And then we got there and we got stuck in the Great Smoky Mountains National Traffic Jam. The good news is that the park is huge, and that most visitors stay on […]Read more
Browsing Category "North Carolina"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Pro Vibe 7S Anatomic Handlebar and More Additions to the Epic Summer Sale
- Deal Domestique, Aug. 19 : Serfas Harness Sunglasses for 58% Off and More
- Easton Haven 29er Wheelset Under $500
- Chainlinks: Best of the Bike Web, August 15, 2014
- Get a Brooks B17 Saddle for $94
- Deal Domestique, Aug. 12 : Road Racing Wheelsets for 60% Off and More
- 24-Hour Price Drop from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Sidi GENIUS 6.6 Carbon Lite Cycling Shoes 42% Off and More from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Giro Prolight Road Bike Helmets for 50% Off