We had been warned that Great Smoky Mountains National Park was the busiest park in the country. But it’s hard to imagine what 9,000,000 visitors per year means, or even what 60,000 visitors per busy weekend looks like. And then we got there and we got stuck in the Great Smoky Mountains National Traffic Jam. The good news is that the park is huge, and that most visitors stay on […]Read more
Browsing Category "North Carolina"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- PSA: Jenson USA Christmas Orders Due By Happy Hour
- Reynolds Assault SLG Disc Carbon Wheelset for 45% Off
- Deal Domestique, Dec. 16 : Mavic Yksion Pro Tires for 55% Off and More
- T&T Q&A with Jeremy Powers (@JeremyPowers)
- Today Only: Get a Garmin Edge 810 GPS Bike Computer for $299
- Gift-Worthy Mountain Bike Christmas Presents
- Deal Domestique, Dec. 9 : POC Trabec Helmets for 30% Off and More
- Skratch Labs Electrolyte Mix for 25% Off
- T&T Q&A with Bobby Sweeting (@SweetingR)