We had some beers in New Orleans. They were yummy. Try these if you see them in your local beer store: Perfect Tin Amber Ale Lisa’s favorite brew, Fat Tire Amber, is also an amber ale, and Tin Roof’s went down just as deliciously. Comes in cans, so it’s boat-friendly. Brewed in Baton Rouge. Abita Amber Abita is one of the better-distributed Louisiana brews (I’m pretty sure I had their Purple Haze […]Read more
Browsing Category "Mississippi"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Nashbar’s “Price Protection” Examined
- Breakaway Deals, Mar. 3 : Reynolds Road Bike Wheels For 34-49% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Conor Mullervy (@conormullervy)
- Pearl Izumi Quest Long Sleeve Cycling Jersey, 51% Off
- Chainlinks from @pinkbike @bikehugger @TheRadavist @inrng and More!
- Get Giro Gauge Mountain Bike Shoes for $95 Today and More
- Breakaway Deals, Feb. 24 : Bike Travel Cases For Up To 44% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Brent Bookwalter (@brentbookwalter)
- Get Reynolds Assault Limited, Reynolds Solitude SE Road Wheelsets for 50% Off