We had some beers in New Orleans. They were yummy. Try these if you see them in your local beer store: Perfect Tin Amber Ale Lisa’s favorite brew, Fat Tire Amber, is also an amber ale, and Tin Roof’s went down just as deliciously. Comes in cans, so it’s boat-friendly. Brewed in Baton Rouge. Abita Amber Abita is one of the better-distributed Louisiana brews (I’m pretty sure I had their Purple Haze […]Read more
Browsing Category "Mississippi"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Breakaway Deals, Mar. 31 : FSA K-Force Road Components For Up To 70% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Matthew Busche (@MatthewBusche)
- Get 20% Off From Competitive Cyclist*
- Worth a Read: The UCI’s Cycling Independent Reform Commission Report … Summary
- Fear and Loathing at Barry-Roubaix: Part 1
- Breakaway Deals, Mar. 24 : Some Of The Best Mountain Bike and Road Cycling Shoes For 40-60% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Lex Albrecht (@Lex_Albrecht)
- Orbea Bikes On Sale For 15-33% Off From Jenson USA
- The 10 Best Things About Riding in Spring