We had some beers in New Orleans. They were yummy. Try these if you see them in your local beer store: Perfect Tin Amber Ale Lisa’s favorite brew, Fat Tire Amber, is also an amber ale, and Tin Roof’s went down just as deliciously. Comes in cans, so it’s boat-friendly. Brewed in Baton Rouge. Abita Amber Abita is one of the better-distributed Louisiana brews (I’m pretty sure I had their Purple Haze […]Read more
Browsing Category "Mississippi"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (35,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. What's next? Subscribe to find out.
- Boston Style on Dappered
- Drinking in Death Valley on Matador
- Packing for a Long Road Trip on Dappered
- Phoenix Style on Dappered
- Remove Red Wine Stains With Baking Soda on Dappered
- Revisiting the Road Trip Packing List on Dappered
- Southern California Style on Dappered
- The Best Smartphone-Suit Compromise on Dappered
- Trail & Tarmac
- Wisconsin Northwoods Style on Dappered
- The Sentimental Case of Wine: Why You Should Split a Case with Your Friends
- “Oh Honey…At Least You’re Still Young.” On Dealing with Unsolicited Advice Behind the Tasting Bar.
- Working on the Bottling Line
- Paso Robles in February
- The Most Innovative Ways to Sneak Wine…Anywhere