We had some beers in New Orleans. They were yummy. Try these if you see them in your local beer store: Perfect Tin Amber Ale Lisa’s favorite brew, Fat Tire Amber, is also an amber ale, and Tin Roof’s went down just as deliciously. Comes in cans, so it’s boat-friendly. Brewed in Baton Rouge. Abita Amber Abita is one of the better-distributed Louisiana brews (I’m pretty sure I had their Purple Haze […]Read more
Browsing Category "Mississippi"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Nashbar Really Wants You To Buy Some Vuelta Mountain Bike Wheels
- Deal Domestique, Oct. 21 : LOOK Quartz Mountain Bike Pedals for 70% Off and More
- Mavic Racing Wheels on Sale and More
- Planning a Seaway Trail Cycling Trip
- Deal Domestique, Oct. 14 : Look Kéo Pedals for 46% Off and More
- Chainlinks: Best of the Bike Web, October 9, 2014
- Bicycle Repair Stands on Sale (Park Tool PCS-10 Knock-Offs)
- Deal Domestique, Oct. 7 : Thomson Elite Seatposts for 46% Off and More
- Winter Pearl Izumi Gloves for Over 30% Off