We had some beers in New Orleans. They were yummy. Try these if you see them in your local beer store: Perfect Tin Amber Ale Lisa’s favorite brew, Fat Tire Amber, is also an amber ale, and Tin Roof’s went down just as deliciously. Comes in cans, so it’s boat-friendly. Brewed in Baton Rouge. Abita Amber Abita is one of the better-distributed Louisiana brews (I’m pretty sure I had their Purple Haze […]Read more
Browsing Category "Mississippi"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Hacker Casual:
- Perry Ellis Slim Fit Dress Shirts for $14.40
- Cyber Monday Deals List: Men’s Clothing + Tech
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: November 30, 2015 – Cyber Monday Edition
- Do I Need Another Laptop? Yes.
- Nexus 5X Black Friday Deal
- Men’s Clothing + Tech Black Friday Deals List
- Reading List: Turkey Day Edition ft. Li-Fi, Cyberplants, Imaginary Time, & the no-so-soothing Jazz of H. Jon Benjamin
- Four (Tech) Things to Be Thankful For
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: November 23, 2015