We had some beers in New Orleans. They were yummy. Try these if you see them in your local beer store: Perfect Tin Amber Ale Lisa’s favorite brew, Fat Tire Amber, is also an amber ale, and Tin Roof’s went down just as deliciously. Comes in cans, so it’s boat-friendly. Brewed in Baton Rouge. Abita Amber Abita is one of the better-distributed Louisiana brews (I’m pretty sure I had their Purple Haze […]Read more
Browsing Category "Mississippi"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Chainlinks from @TheRadavist @pinkbike @bikesnobnyc @inrng @RedKitePrayer and More!
- Ditch Your Springs: Why a Rigid Mountain Bike Makes Sense
- Deal Domestique, Jan. 27 : Indoor Bike Rack Edition
- T&T Q&A with Robin Farina (@Robin_Farina)
- Get Performance Ultra Shorts for Over 40% Off Today and Tomorrow
- Mekk Poggio 2.5 and 3.5 Carbon Road Bike Clearance
- Cheap Fat Bike Guide 2015
- Deal Domestique, Jan. 20 : Lake Cycling Shoes on Sale for 50% Off and More
- T&T Q&A with Brandon Freyer (@brfreyer)