We had some beers in New Orleans. They were yummy. Try these if you see them in your local beer store: Perfect Tin Amber Ale Lisa’s favorite brew, Fat Tire Amber, is also an amber ale, and Tin Roof’s went down just as deliciously. Comes in cans, so it’s boat-friendly. Brewed in Baton Rouge. Abita Amber Abita is one of the better-distributed Louisiana brews (I’m pretty sure I had their Purple Haze […]Read more
Browsing Category "Mississippi"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Hacker Casual:
- Echo an @Uber via @Verge, @VinePair On Tipping, and Valentines Advice from @gearpatrol and @Dappered
- Get an Alpha Industries Men’s N-3B Slim-Fit Parka for $108
- Shoe Upgrade: The Best Insoles For Walking Around Town
- Tech Deals Tuesday: Get a Dell XPS 13 for $700 and More
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: February 8, 2016
- @Dappered Reacts to @suitsupply, @GooglePlay Gets Podcasts, and @Thrillist Calendars Beer
- Gap Original 1969 Straight Fit Jeans, $42, Other Fits 30-40% Off
- Smartwool PhD Ultra Light Socks Review
- Tech Deals Tuesday: Get a Google Chromecast Audio or TV Model for $25* and More