We had some beers in New Orleans. They were yummy. Try these if you see them in your local beer store: Perfect Tin Amber Ale Lisa’s favorite brew, Fat Tire Amber, is also an amber ale, and Tin Roof’s went down just as deliciously. Comes in cans, so it’s boat-friendly. Brewed in Baton Rouge. Abita Amber Abita is one of the better-distributed Louisiana brews (I’m pretty sure I had their Purple Haze […]Read more
Browsing Category "Mississippi"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- PSA: Jenson USA Christmas Orders Due By Happy Hour
- Reynolds Assault SLG Disc Carbon Wheelset for 45% Off
- Deal Domestique, Dec. 16 : Mavic Yksion Pro Tires for 55% Off and More
- T&T Q&A with Jeremy Powers (@JeremyPowers)
- Today Only: Get a Garmin Edge 810 GPS Bike Computer for $299
- Gift-Worthy Mountain Bike Christmas Presents
- Deal Domestique, Dec. 9 : POC Trabec Helmets for 30% Off and More
- Skratch Labs Electrolyte Mix for 25% Off
- T&T Q&A with Bobby Sweeting (@SweetingR)