We had some beers in New Orleans. They were yummy. Try these if you see them in your local beer store: Perfect Tin Amber Ale Lisa’s favorite brew, Fat Tire Amber, is also an amber ale, and Tin Roof’s went down just as deliciously. Comes in cans, so it’s boat-friendly. Brewed in Baton Rouge. Abita Amber Abita is one of the better-distributed Louisiana brews (I’m pretty sure I had their Purple Haze […]Read more
Browsing Category "Mississippi"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Chainlinks: Best of the Bike Web, August 28, 2014
- Get a Niner Air 9 Carbon Mountain Bike for 30% Off on Colorado Cyclist’s New Website
- Deal Domestique, Aug. 26 : Mountain Bike Racing Wheels for 68% Off and More
- Pro Vibe 7S Anatomic Handlebar and More Additions to the Epic Summer Sale
- Deal Domestique, Aug. 19 : Serfas Harness Sunglasses for 58% Off and More
- Easton Haven 29er Wheelset Under $500
- Chainlinks: Best of the Bike Web, August 15, 2014
- Get a Brooks B17 Saddle for $94
- Deal Domestique, Aug. 12 : Road Racing Wheelsets for 60% Off and More