We had some beers in New Orleans. They were yummy. Try these if you see them in your local beer store: Perfect Tin Amber Ale Lisa’s favorite brew, Fat Tire Amber, is also an amber ale, and Tin Roof’s went down just as deliciously. Comes in cans, so it’s boat-friendly. Brewed in Baton Rouge. Abita Amber Abita is one of the better-distributed Louisiana brews (I’m pretty sure I had their Purple Haze […]Read more
Browsing Category "Mississippi"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Deal Domestique, Sept. 30 : Louis Garneau X-Lite Helmet for 60% Off and More
- Get $20 Off Garmin Edge Cycling Computers with this Promo Code
- Looking to Buy a Cheap Fat Bike?
- Chainlinks: Best of the Bike Web, September 25, 2014
- Deal Domestique, Sept. 23 : Mountain Bike Tires for 60% Off and More
- Blackburn SS-1 Switchback Stainless Steel Bottle Cage
- Vuelta Corsa Carbon 50 SE Wheelset for $700 Off
- Easton Haven Carbon Handlebar Clearance
- Chainlinks: Best of the Bike Web, September 18, 2014