We had some beers in New Orleans. They were yummy. Try these if you see them in your local beer store: Perfect Tin Amber Ale Lisa’s favorite brew, Fat Tire Amber, is also an amber ale, and Tin Roof’s went down just as deliciously. Comes in cans, so it’s boat-friendly. Brewed in Baton Rouge. Abita Amber Abita is one of the better-distributed Louisiana brews (I’m pretty sure I had their Purple Haze […]Read more
Browsing Category "Mississippi"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- T&T Q&A with Conor Mullervy (@conormullervy)
- Download The Inner Ring’s TdF Calendar
- Breakaway Deals, June 9 : Stan’s Mountain Bike Wheelset For 36% Off And More
- Chicago Cyclists: Beware (Or Get Bare)
- Breakaway Deals, June 9 : Orbea Orca Bronze Dama M70 Road Bike For 43% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Chloe Woodruff (@chloewoodruff)
- ENVE Road And MTB Wheels On Sale For 25-32% Off
- Breakaway Deals, June 2 : Early Summer Doldrums Edition