We had just under three weeks between our last day in the mountains and our flight to London. We spent it all, seemingly, eating. Here’s where we ended up: The Best Lunch Deal in Kansas City at Extra Virgin Happy Hour at Extra Virgin in Kansas City is amazing. But here’s the secret: it starts at 11:30AM, lunch time. It’s a lunch deal too. Many of their tapas are 50% […]Read more
Browsing Category "Minnesota"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Weekend Warrior Sales: Brooks, Thule, and More
- Breakaway Deals, Apr. 21 : Giro Softshell Cycling Jacket For 55% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Coryn Rivera (@CorynRivera)
- Increase Your Mileage Gradually: Cycling Common Sense I Learned the Hard Way
- Nashbar’s Tax Day Sale Includes* Garmin Edge Computers
- Breakaway Deals, Apr. 14 : Reynolds R Road Wheelsets For 43% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Arley Kemmerer (@arleykemm)
- ENVE Road And MTB Wheels On Sale For 25-32% Off
- Fear and Loathing at Barry-Roubaix: Part 2