We had just under three weeks between our last day in the mountains and our flight to London. We spent it all, seemingly, eating. Here’s where we ended up: The Best Lunch Deal in Kansas City at Extra Virgin Happy Hour at Extra Virgin in Kansas City is amazing. But here’s the secret: it starts at 11:30AM, lunch time. It’s a lunch deal too. Many of their tapas are 50% […]Read more
Browsing Category "Minnesota"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Mavic Racing Wheels on Sale and More
- Planning a Seaway Trail Cycling Trip
- Deal Domestique, Oct. 14 : Look Kéo Pedals for 46% Off and More
- Chainlinks: Best of the Bike Web, October 9, 2014
- Bicycle Repair Stands on Sale (Park Tool PCS-10 Knock-Offs)
- Deal Domestique, Oct. 7 : Thomson Elite Seatposts for 46% Off and More
- Winter Pearl Izumi Gloves for Over 30% Off
- Well, it’s gettin’ to be that time of year, eh?
- Chainlinks: Best of the Bike Web, October 2, 2014