We had just under three weeks between our last day in the mountains and our flight to London. We spent it all, seemingly, eating. Here’s where we ended up: The Best Lunch Deal in Kansas City at Extra Virgin Happy Hour at Extra Virgin in Kansas City is amazing. But here’s the secret: it starts at 11:30AM, lunch time. It’s a lunch deal too. Many of their tapas are 50% […]Read more
Browsing Category "Minnesota"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Breakaway Deals, Mar. 31 : FSA K-Force Road Components For Up To 70% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Matthew Busche (@MatthewBusche)
- Get 20% Off From Competitive Cyclist*
- Worth a Read: The UCI’s Cycling Independent Reform Commission Report … Summary
- Fear and Loathing at Barry-Roubaix: Part 1
- Breakaway Deals, Mar. 24 : Some Of The Best Mountain Bike and Road Cycling Shoes For 40-60% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Lex Albrecht (@Lex_Albrecht)
- Orbea Bikes On Sale For 15-33% Off From Jenson USA
- The 10 Best Things About Riding in Spring