The Modern Hotel and Bar is the best hotel, and bar, in Boise. It may be the best hotel, and bar, in the entire state of Idaho. The Hotel After camping for six weeks straight, it’s hard to overemphasize how luxurious our room at The Modern felt. We’d been daydreaming about this room for at least a week before we arrived. We dreamed about the comfy bed, gigantic rain shower, […]Read more
Browsing Category "Hotels"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Deal Domestique, Jan. 27 : Indoor Bike Rack Edition
- T&T Q&A with Robin Farina (@Robin_Farina)
- Get Performance Ultra Shorts for Over 40% Off Today and Tomorrow
- Mekk Poggio 2.5 and 3.5 Carbon Road Bike Clearance
- Cheap Fat Bike Guide 2015
- Deal Domestique, Jan. 20 : Lake Cycling Shoes on Sale for 50% Off and More
- T&T Q&A with Brandon Freyer (@brfreyer)
- Five Items Worth a Look from Nashbar’s Monday Madness Sale
- New Year’s Cycling Resolutions: Getting More Out of Riding Indoors