Crystal Bridges Museum, Alice Walton’s (a Walmart heiress) attempt at ennobling Arkansas, is great. Its architecture is striking, its setting is beautiful, and its art is provocative. If it was just a park that you could wander through, it’d be amazing. The museum and reception venue put it over the top. But here’s the best part: it’s free. I hated the Hearst Castle because it felt like a money grab, like robbery. $25 […]Read more
Browsing Category "Arkansas"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Deal Domestique, Aug. 26 : Mountain Bike Racing Wheels for 68% Off and More
- Pro Vibe 7S Anatomic Handlebar and More Additions to the Epic Summer Sale
- Deal Domestique, Aug. 19 : Serfas Harness Sunglasses for 58% Off and More
- Easton Haven 29er Wheelset Under $500
- Chainlinks: Best of the Bike Web, August 15, 2014
- Get a Brooks B17 Saddle for $94
- Deal Domestique, Aug. 12 : Road Racing Wheelsets for 60% Off and More
- 24-Hour Price Drop from Chain Reaction Cycles
- Sidi GENIUS 6.6 Carbon Lite Cycling Shoes 42% Off and More from Chain Reaction Cycles