Crystal Bridges Museum, Alice Walton’s (a Walmart heiress) attempt at ennobling Arkansas, is great. Its architecture is striking, its setting is beautiful, and its art is provocative. If it was just a park that you could wander through, it’d be amazing. The museum and reception venue put it over the top. But here’s the best part: it’s free. I hated the Hearst Castle because it felt like a money grab, like robbery. $25 […]Read more
Browsing Category "Arkansas"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Chainlinks from @pinkbike @bikehugger @TheRadavist @inrng and More!
- Get Giro Gauge Mountain Bike Shoes for $95 Today and More
- Breakaway Deals, Feb. 24 : Bike Travel Cases For Up To 44% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Brent Bookwalter (@brentbookwalter)
- Get Reynolds Assault Limited, Reynolds Solitude SE Road Wheelsets for 50% Off
- Get a AGU Varese Softshell Cycling Jacket for Under $55 Today
- Apply Sunscreen AFTER Filling Your Pockets: Cycling Common Sense I Learned the Hard Way
- Breakaway Deals, Feb. 17 : Andy Hampsten Edition
- T&T Q&A with Todd Wells (@yotwells)