Crystal Bridges Museum, Alice Walton’s (a Walmart heiress) attempt at ennobling Arkansas, is great. Its architecture is striking, its setting is beautiful, and its art is provocative. If it was just a park that you could wander through, it’d be amazing. The museum and reception venue put it over the top. But here’s the best part: it’s free. I hated the Hearst Castle because it felt like a money grab, like robbery. $25 […]Read more
Browsing Category "Arkansas"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Hacker Casual:
- Echo an @Uber via @Verge, @VinePair On Tipping, and Valentines Advice from @gearpatrol and @Dappered
- Get an Alpha Industries Men’s N-3B Slim-Fit Parka for $108
- Shoe Upgrade: The Best Insoles For Walking Around Town
- Tech Deals Tuesday: Get a Dell XPS 13 for $700 and More
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: February 8, 2016
- @Dappered Reacts to @suitsupply, @GooglePlay Gets Podcasts, and @Thrillist Calendars Beer
- Gap Original 1969 Straight Fit Jeans, $42, Other Fits 30-40% Off
- Smartwool PhD Ultra Light Socks Review
- Tech Deals Tuesday: Get a Google Chromecast Audio or TV Model for $25* and More