Crystal Bridges Museum, Alice Walton’s (a Walmart heiress) attempt at ennobling Arkansas, is great. Its architecture is striking, its setting is beautiful, and its art is provocative. If it was just a park that you could wander through, it’d be amazing. The museum and reception venue put it over the top. But here’s the best part: it’s free. I hated the Hearst Castle because it felt like a money grab, like robbery. $25 […]Read more
Browsing Category "Arkansas"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- PSA From The Giro: Is It Time For A New Helmet?
- Breakaway Deals, May 26 : Get a Diamondback Podium Equipe Road Bike For 51% Off And More
- Competitive Cyclist’s Giro Celebration Sale
- Read: The South, Cycling Near The Town Of Guardiaregia, Italy
- Breakaway Deals, May 19 : Fox Baggy Mountain Bike Shorts For 45% Off And More
- Cheapest Price For A Garmin Edge 810 GPS Bike Computer?
- T&T Q&A with Lex Albrecht (@Lex_Albrecht)
- The Giro d’Italia …
- Breakaway Deals, May 12 : Mavic TN119 Mountain Bike Wheels For 57% Off And More