Crystal Bridges Museum, Alice Walton’s (a Walmart heiress) attempt at ennobling Arkansas, is great. Its architecture is striking, its setting is beautiful, and its art is provocative. If it was just a park that you could wander through, it’d be amazing. The museum and reception venue put it over the top. But here’s the best part: it’s free. I hated the Hearst Castle because it felt like a money grab, like robbery. $25 […]Read more
Browsing Category "Arkansas"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- PSA: Jenson USA Christmas Orders Due By Happy Hour
- Reynolds Assault SLG Disc Carbon Wheelset for 45% Off
- Deal Domestique, Dec. 16 : Mavic Yksion Pro Tires for 55% Off and More
- T&T Q&A with Jeremy Powers (@JeremyPowers)
- Today Only: Get a Garmin Edge 810 GPS Bike Computer for $299
- Gift-Worthy Mountain Bike Christmas Presents
- Deal Domestique, Dec. 9 : POC Trabec Helmets for 30% Off and More
- Skratch Labs Electrolyte Mix for 25% Off
- T&T Q&A with Bobby Sweeting (@SweetingR)