Crystal Bridges Museum, Alice Walton’s (a Walmart heiress) attempt at ennobling Arkansas, is great. Its architecture is striking, its setting is beautiful, and its art is provocative. If it was just a park that you could wander through, it’d be amazing. The museum and reception venue put it over the top. But here’s the best part: it’s free. I hated the Hearst Castle because it felt like a money grab, like robbery. $25 […]Read more
Browsing Category "Arkansas"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Hacker Casual:
- Cyber Monday Deals List: Men’s Clothing + Tech
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: November 30, 2015 – Cyber Monday Edition
- Do I Need Another Laptop? Yes.
- Nexus 5X Black Friday Deal
- Men’s Clothing + Tech Black Friday Deals List
- Reading List: Turkey Day Edition ft. Li-Fi, Cyberplants, Imaginary Time, & the no-so-soothing Jazz of H. Jon Benjamin
- Four (Tech) Things to Be Thankful For
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: November 23, 2015
- Friday Reading List: Uppers+downers, how dress shoes are made, and Linux security concerns