Crystal Bridges Museum, Alice Walton’s (a Walmart heiress) attempt at ennobling Arkansas, is great. Its architecture is striking, its setting is beautiful, and its art is provocative. If it was just a park that you could wander through, it’d be amazing. The museum and reception venue put it over the top. But here’s the best part: it’s free. I hated the Hearst Castle because it felt like a money grab, like robbery. $25 […]Read more
Browsing Category "Arkansas"
Follow Paul and Lisa:
Between October of 2011 and August of 2012, we road-tripped around the United States (38,000 miles!), exploring the country from Savannah to Seattle. After spending some time in London, we "settled" in New York's Finger Lakes wine region for a few months before moving on to Wisconsin. Read all about it in our book, Road Tripping in America.
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Worth a Read: The UCI’s Cycling Independent Reform Commission Report … Summary
- Fear and Loathing at Barry-Roubaix: Part 1
- Breakaway Deals, Mar. 24 : Some Of The Best Mountain Bike and Road Cycling Shoes For 40-60% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Lex Albrecht (@Lex_Albrecht)
- Orbea Bikes On Sale For 15-33% Off From Jenson USA
- The 10 Best Things About Riding in Spring
- Breakaway Deals, Mar. 17 : Gore Bike Wear Phantom 2.0 SO Jacket For 40% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Chelsea Factor (@chelsfactor)
- St. Patrick’s Day Bike Sales