It’s fall here too! But instead of acres of trees turning red and gold, there are only a few that follow the mostly dry riverbeds. It’s a new look for us. They’re more like fireworks than fall colors.
Read Our Book:
Read about Paul fighting off a charging bear with a Fat Tire beer can (kinda made up). And this: Lisa meeting a talking piece of poo in the middle of the desert (maybe that was dehydration). And we realize that the meaning of life is wrapped up in a motel waffle (this is probably true).
Pick up a copy right now on Amazon.
Follow Paul and Lisa:
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Hacker Casual:
- Leicester City’s big win, Apple douchery from @VellumAtlanta, mom’s gifts with @StyleGF, and more
- Featured: New Balance ML574 Sneakers for $40
- How to Communicate With Your Team When HipChat is Down
- Tech Tuesday: Get a Microsoft Surface Book for $150 Off
- Hoodies/Jeans/Sneakers: May 2, 2016
- A tip for @Uber, the road to the fryer with @LuckyPeach, blazer shopping with @Dappered, and more
- Today Only: Gap chambray tropical short sleeve standard fit shirt, $25
- The History of a Spring Staple: The Military Jacket
- Tech Tuesday: Anova Sous Vide WiFi Precision Cooker