It’s fall here too! But instead of acres of trees turning red and gold, there are only a few that follow the mostly dry riverbeds. It’s a new look for us. They’re more like fireworks than fall colors.
Read Our Book:
Read about Paul fighting off a charging bear with a Fat Tire beer can (kinda made up). And this: Lisa meeting a talking piece of poo in the middle of the desert (maybe that was dehydration). And we realize that the meaning of life is wrapped up in a motel waffle (this is probably true).
Pick up a copy right now on Amazon.
Follow Paul and Lisa:
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- Worth a Read: The UCI’s Cycling Independent Reform Commission Report … Summary
- Fear and Loathing at Barry-Roubaix: Part 1
- Breakaway Deals, Mar. 24 : Some Of The Best Mountain Bike and Road Cycling Shoes For 40-60% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Lex Albrecht (@Lex_Albrecht)
- Orbea Bikes On Sale For 15-33% Off From Jenson USA
- The 10 Best Things About Riding in Spring
- Breakaway Deals, Mar. 17 : Gore Bike Wear Phantom 2.0 SO Jacket For 40% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Chelsea Factor (@chelsfactor)
- St. Patrick’s Day Bike Sales