It’s fall here too! But instead of acres of trees turning red and gold, there are only a few that follow the mostly dry riverbeds. It’s a new look for us. They’re more like fireworks than fall colors.
Read Our Book:
Read about Paul fighting off a charging bear with a Fat Tire beer can (kinda made up). And this: Lisa meeting a talking piece of poo in the middle of the desert (maybe that was dehydration). And we realize that the meaning of life is wrapped up in a motel waffle (this is probably true).
Pick up a copy right now on Amazon.
Follow Paul and Lisa:
What's next? Subscribe to find out.
Latest from Trail & Tarmac:
- T&T Q&A with Conor Mullervy (@conormullervy)
- Download The Inner Ring’s TdF Calendar
- Breakaway Deals, June 9 : Stan’s Mountain Bike Wheelset For 36% Off And More
- Chicago Cyclists: Beware (Or Get Bare)
- Breakaway Deals, June 9 : Orbea Orca Bronze Dama M70 Road Bike For 43% Off And More
- T&T Q&A with Chloe Woodruff (@chloewoodruff)
- ENVE Road And MTB Wheels On Sale For 25-32% Off
- Breakaway Deals, June 2 : Early Summer Doldrums Edition