It’s not 2012 anymore. Dammit. That was a good year, wasn’t it? Here are our 5 most popular posts from last year:
- Travel Laptop Recommendations. Thank you, Google. Some readers even bought one. I’ll have to revisit this again now that CES is happening.
- Decaying Detroit Photos. I have no idea why I love this town so much. It’s another world. The Third World.
- About Us. Not everybody that reads this blog is our friend … yet.
- Our Route … now with Google Earth. 38,000 miles. One view for each, well, good handful of miles.
- Our Old Boat. Seriously, Google? It’s sold, peeps. Stop making me think about it!
Well, on to 2013. Let’s hope for another fun year of travel for all of us!