Why is it that people feel the need to post signs in restrooms telling you how to use the bathroom? We spotted so many — here are some of my favorites.
1. Rest area in Oklahoma:
2. Passive-aggressive note in a coffee shop in northern Wisconsin:
3. Campground in Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado:
4. Public toilet in downtown Taos, New Mexico:
5. Olympic National Park Hoh Rainforest visitor’s center, Washington:
6. Can’t remember where this is:
7. Sonoma County Park, California:
8. Grocery store, Chicago:
9. Our old storage unit, Chicago:
These posters raise so many questions…like, “what is a minimal amount of toilet paper?” “What happens when you hurt the feelings of a sensitive toilet?” and “Where am I supposed to put my poo???”
Just remember…the next time you hear someone taking a photo in the stall next to you, assume they’re taking a pic of the sign.