- 4GB SD memory card found along the Million Dollar Highway. We were keen to try to return this to its owner, but the thing was blank. Note to readers: if you want your photos back, you might want to put a ‘contact owner’ text file on your SD card with your name, email address, and a note asking for your card’s safe return. You never know who will find it.
- 1.5L mega-Nalgene found outside Moab near the worst bathrooms in the world. This guy was just hanging from a tree at our campsite totally empty. Lisa refused to use it until I washed it about a dozen times and ran it through our Boise friends’ dishwasher (thanks again, Joe and Sarah!).
- Boat fender found along the coast of Oregon. It may have been tsunami debris. I left it where it was, because we’re currently boat-less.
- 12 oz. can of Bud Light found at Agua Caliente. Thanks campsite neighbors for leaving this for me.
- Bushels of firewood found everywhere. Seriously, it’s kind of insane how much firewood we score.
That’s it. No winning lottery tickets, no $100 bills … yet!